Collective Thought Media can deliver professional web design services for a range of business needs.
From a simple static HTML website, to custom content managed solutions, Collective Thought Media is ready to deliver cutting edge online solutions that will redefine your web based marketing efforts. Collective Thought Media represents over twenty years of web design experience, and we strive to create unique, compelling websites where your content and message drive the design. By focusing on ease of usability, web standards, and current web design trends, we are able to craft websites that are at the forefront of modern web design. We have a strong passion for xHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Flash / Actionscript, AJAX, and we pride ourselves on constantly innovating and delivering unique web creations where you are in control of the content.
» Featured Project
WordPress website for The Aquidneck Land Trust
We can handle a variety of web development needs.
- Domain Registration & Hosting
- Static Websites
- WordPress (Template or Custom)
- Fully Custom CMS Solutions
- Streaming Media Servers
- Squarespace, SmugMug,
Zenfolio, etc Portfolio Sites
- eCommerce Integration
- eNewsletter Design & Delivery
- Social Media Integration
WordPress Development, Design & Hosting
WordPress is an open source blog management system. It’s easy to use and provides an affordable opportunity to have a content managed website. Through the use of plug-ins, it’s possible to add a wide range of functionality to your website. WordPress services and features include:
- Fully custom WordPress themes
- Affordable modified template websites
- Thousands of plug-ins to enhance functionality
- Easy to use admin interface
- Have a traditional website feel with pages
- Add eCommerce functionality
- Advanced analytics and stats on visitors
- Have your site up and running in as little as one week
Creative interface and website development for the digital age.
Since 2005, we’ve worked extensively on a variety of website projects including static HTML, CMS driven, private intranets and custom solutions based on the LAMP architecture.